In their latest promotion inviting players and fans to get connected with their official newsletter, Activision and the Call of Duty League announced that they have a free, limited-edition in-game "Get Farmed" Calling Card to give out to Warzone and Vanguard players.
Here's a breakdown of how to claim the Get Farmed Calling Card for use in Call of Duty: Warzone and Vanguard.
How to Get the Get Farmed Calling Card in Warzone and Vanguard
Between July 1 and July 13 at 2:59 a.m. ET, all players who simply sign up for the Call of Duty League newsletter will get their very own Get Farmed Calling Card promo code sent to their email inboxes.
For those who've already signed up, you should receive your free calling card code in a Call of Duty League email.
Here some of the other specific requirements to be eligible for the promotion:
- You must have an Activision account in good standing
- You must have a valid Call of Duty: Vanguard or Call of Duty: Warzone game license
- Promo codes are one-time use and cannot be redeemed after July 13, 2023.
Those interested can sign up for the newsletter on the official Call of Duty League website. The process is pretty straightforward, asking players to enter their first names, email, birthday, country and favorite CDL teams.
For more on Call of Duty, be sure to check out our top five lists:
- Top 5 Call of Duty Games of All Time
- Top 5 Call of Duty Guns of All Time
- Top 5 Call of Duty Maps of All Time
- Top 5 Warzone Moments of All Time
- Top 5 Warzone Seasons of All Time
Additionally, feel free to check out our timeline on the history of the Call of Duty franchise!