Call of Duty Mobile early access has yet to start in North America, though, the beta is live in India. Activision plans to release more beta across the globe in the coming months.
However, you can pre-register for the game to be the first to play the actual game and beta in your specific region.
Call of Duty Mobile Early Access
Activision released a rather sizable blog post on the new mobile game.
You can sign up and pre-register for Call of Duty: Mobile on Android and iOS at www.callofduty.com/mobile. In addition, pre-registration is also open in China.
Here are a few features planned for the mobile game:
- Up to 100 total rivals on a large-scale, sprawling Battle Royale map.
- Single, Two-person, or Four-person playlists are currently being playtested, so you can choose a match and play individually, as part of a pair, or as a team of four.
- Choose from one of six initial classes, each with their own ability and skill.
- The mode features similar rules to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4’s Blackout map; drop in from above, find weapons and gear, survive on the ground, and eliminate all to win!
- Reviving teammates introduces a dog tag retrieval, with successfully-healed friends dropping in from a cargo plane once they are healed.
- The game can be played in either a third or first-person perspective, which you decide on before the match begins.
If you want to gain early access, make sure to pre-register!