Call of Duty Spectre Rising went live Tuesday as a new Operation began in Black Ops 4. Operation Spectre Rising follows suit with previous events adding a load of new content and a new multiplayer Specialist.
Multiplayer isn't the only facet of Black Ops 4 that Spectre Rising focuses on bringing new content to battle royale mode Blackout and the patented Zombies mode.
Here's everything you need to know about Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Operation Spectre Rising.
Call of Duty Spectre Rising: New Operation Arrives in Black Ops 4
Here is everything added to Black Ops 4 in Operation Spectre Rising per the patch notes post on Reddit:
- New Specialist: Spectre
- New Maps: Masquerade, Artifact, WMD
- New Game Mode: Prop Hunt (releases May 3)
- Tuning changes for SMGs, Specialists and Scorestreaks
- Wetworks: Hydro Dam has been sabotaged and the map has flooded
- Alcatraz: Improvements to gameplay flow and layout
- New Game Mode: Bounty Hunter
- New Equipment: DART
- New Gauntlet: "Super Blood Wolf Moon"
- New Mystery Box Weapon: Tigershark LMG
- New Feature: Classic Elixir Restock
- New Customization Items: Death Effects, Weapon Charms
- New Weapons: Tigershark LMG, Nifo'Oti Melee Weapon
- New Mastercrafts, MKIIs and Camos
- New Specialist Outfits, War Paints, Gestures and Jump Packs.
For more detailed information on the the rest of the patch, check out the official patch notes.
Photo courtesy of Treyarch/Activision