The Call of Duty: Vanguard Alpha, Champion Hill, is almost here and the full list of available perks, throwable weapons, and killstreaks has been revealed.
Playstation fans don't have long to wait before they can gain access to the Vanguard Champion Hill Alpha, which is due to take place between Aug. 27 to Aug. 29. Players will be competing in squads, either Duos or Trios, in a deathmatch-style tournament.
Here's everything that players will have at their disposal during the Alpha event this weekend.
Call of Duty Vanguard Alpha: All Perks, Throwable Weapons, and Killstreaks
First up, we have all of the perks that players will be able to purchase during the Alpha. There are six available in total:
- Ghost: Players are undetectable by Spy Planes, enemy intel, and Field Mics when moving
- Survival Training: Maximized resistance to stun effects. Immune to gas.
- Tracker: Enemies leave behind a footprint trail. Markers are visible at enemy death locations and hide the death markers of enemies you kill.
- Demolition: Extra lethal on spawn. Thrown lethals display an indicator showing the path of the lethal.
- High Alert: Player vision pulses spotted by enemies outside field of view.
- Double Time: Double the duration of Tactical Sprint. Increase crouch movement speed by 30%.
Next, we have a list of all the throwable weapons players can get their hands on during a match:
- MK2 Frag Grenade: Cookable Fragmentation Grenade
- MK V Gas Grenade: Explodes on impact, releasing a cloud of gear gas that slows movement and blurs vision.
- Throwing Knife: Retrievable knife best thrown at an enemy head.
- Gammon Bomb: Impact grenade
- No. 69 Stun Grenade: Slows victim’s movement and aiming
- S-Mine 44: Proximity explosive
Finally, here is a list of all killstreaks which players can purchase to help them turn the tide of the game. There are a total of seven to choose from that will activate at the start of the next round:
- Flamenaut: Receive a flamethrower with unlimited fuel and a protective suit. Both items will be lost upon death
- Spy Plane: Calls in a spy plane to reveal all enemy positions on the minimap to allies. Cannot be shot down.
- V2 Rocket: Activates instantly, and drops a V2 Rocket, killing all players and thus ending the match.
- Deathmachine: A machine gun with explosive rounds and a fixed number of bullets. Can be used until ammo is depleted.
- Extra Life: Gain 1 additional life for your team.
- Armor Plate: Players gain a single piece of armor
- Full Armor: A full set of armor plates
While a full list of available weaponry hasn't been revealed just yet, there will be two weapon sets that will rotate throughout the matches. These sets will include ARs, LMGs, Shotguns, and Pistols.