Sledgehammer Games tossed a few minor changes and fixes onto Call of Duty: Vanguard live servers Thursday, April 7, adjusting spawns on a few locations and making the Armaguerra 43 audible even when silenced, among other changes.
Spawn points have been a sore spot in Call of Duty games for generations, and Sledgehammer continues to fine-tune them in Vanguard. This latest round of adjustments include changing the Hardpoint spanwn locations on Tuscan to be slightly further from the third hill, and the same map's first Control spawn location has been moved further back. Gavutu also had some of its spawns for Control changed to avoid putting players in danger as soon as they spawn.
See the full list of adjustments below.
Call of Duty: Vanguard April 7 Patch Notes
- Weapons will no longer be misplaced when a Combat Shield is equipped in the secondary Weapon slot
- Adjusted Hardpoint spawn locations to be slightly further from the third hill
- Adjusted Control initial spawn locations to be further back
- Adjusted Control spawn locations to avoid putting the player in immediate danger
- Reduced Headshot and Longshot requirements for several Camo Challenges
Armaguerra 43 (Submachine Gun)
- Weapon is no longer completely silent while firing with a Silencer Attachment equipped
- Addressed an exploit that allowed Attachment modifiers to stack
For more on Call of Duty, check out our timeline of the whole series.