The new Call of Duty entry for the coming year has been announced as Call of Duty: Vanguard. This new game will be a return to WW2 with Sledgehammer Games, who made Call of Duty: World War 2 a few years ago, leading development. As this new game has been announced worldwide, the new editions of the game available for pre-order have also been revealed. The most expensive of them is the Ultimate Edition, listed for $99.99.
Call of Duty Vanguard Ultimate Edition: What's Included?
With the most expensive version of the new Call of Duty comes a plethora of in-game perks that make up the extra price. Those bonuses include:
1. Game Version
- Cross-Gen Bundle on console, allowing for crossplay
- PC Version, allows for crossplay as well
2. Task Force One Pack
- Three Operator Skins
- Three Weapon Blueprints
- Battle Pass Bundle (one Season Battle Pass with 20 Tier Skips)
3. Double XP
- 5 Hours of Double XP for Call of Duty: Vanguard and Warzone
- 5 Hours of Double Weapon XP for Call of Duty: Vanguard and Warzone
4. Frontline Weapons Pack: Digital Purchase Only
- Weapons Pack with weapon blueprint
5. In-Game Preorder Bonus
Preordering via the in-game store for either Warzone or Black Ops Cold War will give the player ten Battle Pass Tier Skips for immediate use.