An update has been rolled out for Call of Duty: Vanguard on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox One.
Call of Duty: Vanguard launched this month on Nov. 5. Since then, many players have been diving into everything the game has to offer. A new update rolled out yesterday, being the first since the game's day one patch. This latest update makes come changes and fixes to Vanguard's campaign, multiplayer, and Zombies mode. The download size is listed as being roughly 225MB, depending on which platform you're playing on.
Here are the full patch notes for Vanguard's 1.05 update.
Call of Duty Vanguard Update 1.05: Full Patch Notes
- Mid-level checkpoint save data has been invalidated. Note: Players have not lost all their campaign progress. Save loads will deliver players to the beginning of the latest level rather than their last checkpoint.
- Users unable to redeem codes for incentives such as XP Bonuses, Calling Cards, and Emblems can now redeem rewards
- Combat Shield will now protect player’s backs once stowed
- Invisible player models in MVP voting and Play of the Game have been fixed
- Fixed a bug affecting Constanze’s skin progression
- Operator Challenges no longer appear to reset after completion
- Inaccurate unlock requirements for Weapon Challenges now display correctly
- 1911 Pistol will now progress past Level 50
- Weapons can now be accessed in the Loadouts/Gunsmith after Level 66.
- Addressed various game crashing issues.
- Fixed framerate drop and lag issues.
- Addressed audio related bug.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Other under the hood fixes.
- Camo Progression: All Pistol challenges can now be properly completed
- Exfil: The kill count to Exfil now correctly tracks zombies killed
- Bleedout Meter: Self-Revive meter no longer fails to show progress
- Transmit: Players that die outside of the damage barrier no longer take damage over time upon reviving in the hub area
- Legendary Covenants: All players should now be able to receive Legendary Covenant options at the Altar of Covenants
- After-Action Report: Players are no longer returned to the Lobby when attempting to view post-match unlocks
- Field Upgrades: Addressed an issue where players who recovered from being downed were unable to use Field Upgrades in rare instances