The latest Call of Duty: Vanguard patch has arrived, adding the long-awaited Shipment map to the game's multiplayer. Here's what you need to know.
It's still early days for Call of Duty: Vanguard and while the game has received mixed reviews so far, Sledgehammer Games are determined to keep things fresh and updated. Cue the arrival of Shipment, a returning classic map reimagined for Vanguard. Shipment is one of the franchise's smallest maps, lending itself to some chaotic matches. It was one of 16 launch maps for Call of Duty 4, back in 2007, and featured a square map filled with eight sets of containers. Having gone through a number of slight changes over the years, Vanguard brings Shipment back to it's near-original form whilst adding a few minor changes to the map.
According to the official Call of Duty blog post, the changes to the map are as follows: more containers have been added across three of the sets, providing some additional interior space with two open containers at the center, and slightly changing the objects and positions at the four corners.
One major change is a single container that hangs above the left (north) set on a crane. The second is that numerous containers have breakable walls, specifically:
- The two middle open containers on the ground level, including their top portions.
- Three middle containers on the second level: the one skewed container and the two across from it.
- The top containers on the top (east) and right (south) sets on the perimeter.
- The lone container on the crane above the left (north) set.
Alongside Shipment, Patch 1.07 includes a number of fixes to keep things running smoothly. Below, we've detailed the full update list for your convenience.
Call of Duty Vanguard Update 1.07: Full Patch Notes
- Shipment now available in public matches
- PS5 – Resolved issue where players could not start up Vanguard if they had less than 40gb of space available
- Fixed bug preventing players from equipping camos
- Players can no longer equip camos they do not own
- Fixed issue where Clan Members would crash when attempting to send a clan invite
- Corrected inconsistencies for Next Unlock in the Operators Tab
- Addressed an issue where players could not view the Scoreboard after dying or after Exfil.
- Addressed an issue where players could not view Armor Health in the HUD.
- Addressed an issue where Objectives would not start properly, preventing progression