The April 19 Call of Duty: Warzone update is now live, bringing some big changes to the game. This includes changes to loadout drops, the arrival of Snoop Dogg as an Operator, as well as the introduction of Vanguard Royale’s Public events system.
Here's the full breakdown of CoD: Warzone's latest patch notes for April 19.
Warzone: April 19 Update Patch Notes
Public Events Added
- Cash Drops
- Heavy Weapon Drops
Loadout Drop Events
- First free Loadout Drop now occurs earlier
- Second free Loadout Drop remains in the 5th Circle
- Heavy Weapon Crate
- Plunder Crate
- Fire Sale
- Fixed collision issues with various elements across Caldera allowing Players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue where the Restock and Quick Fix Perk descriptions did not match their current functionality.
- Fixed an issue where some Keyboard and Mouse button prompts could be seen when using a Gamepad.
- Fixed an issue where the button prompt when receiving a Playlist Update would incorrectly say “Exit” instead of “Restart Now”
- Fixed an issue where Players could not invite other Players to join their party from the “Invite From Social” menu.
- Fixed an issue where “The Wall” Blueprint would disappear in-game before Players could receive it.
- Fixed an issue allowing Players to clip through Golden Bunker doors.
- Fixed an issue causing Combat Shield Blueprints to not appear correctly when equipped in a Loadout.