The newest patch for Call of Duty: Warzone and Cold War is available now. Players can download the newest update when logging into Call of Duty today.
Here are all all the changes the newest update brings, according to the official Patch Notes.
Warzone Patch Notes
The following updates have been added to Warzone as of April 15:
- Plunder: Blood Money Quads
- Rebirth Island: Resurgence Duos
- Verdansk: Mini Royale Trios
- Plunder: Quads
Additionally, Raven has updated the migration of Warzone's Zombies, as well as added radiation zones that can kill players or turn them into Zombies.
Black Ops Cold War Patch Notes
In addition to the updates to Warzone, the following updates have been made in Black Ops: Cold War:
- Now available in Create-a-Class. Name and save up to 10 custom Blueprint creations per weapon via the Custom Mods menu.
- Addressed an issue where attachments that had not been properly unlocked through weapon progression now correctly appear locked.
- Blueprint Gun Game: All-new version of Gun Game now available in Multiplayer. Progress through an arsenal of Weapon Blueprints from launch through Season Two Reloaded. Weapon progression can change from match to match, with different Blueprints available per tier. The first player to progress through all 20 weapons wins the match.
- Snipers Only Moshpit: Snipers Only makes its return to Featured Playlists. An issue that could cause non-sniper classes to be reset when entering a match of Snipers Only Moshpit should be gone.
- Apocalypse 24/7
- Gunfight Blueprints
- Nuketown 24/7 (Also available in Hardcore
- Prop Hunt
- Face-off (also available in Hardcore)
- Multi-team Moshpit
Dead Ops Arcade 3
- Gameplay: Added adjustments to XP awards.
- UI: Addressed an issue that could display incorrect data in the After-Action Report when playing Solo Advanced Start mode.
- Stability: Added a stability fix to Silverback Slideways bonus round.
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade: First Person
- Dead Ops Arcade
- Onslaught (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Containment (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Nuketown (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Apocalypse (PlayStation)
Triple-Double XP: 2x Level XP, 2x Weapon XP, 2x Battle Pass Tiers
In addition to the new patch, there will be a Double XP boost throughout the upcoming weekend. The Triple-Double XP Weekend will last from April 16 at 1 p.m. ET to April 19 at 1 p.m. ET. Use the weekend to level up your guns, prestige, or for new players: go through the Battle Pass Quickly to unlock new weapons and rewards.