For those looking to beam enemies as easy as possible up close, here are the best attachments to use for the hipfire Type 100 loadout in Call of Duty: Warzone Season 5: Last Stand.
COD Warzone Type 100 Hipfire Build: Best Attachments
The best Type 100 loadout for hipfire is:
- Muzzle: M1929 Silencer
- Barrel: Warubachi 134mm Rapid
- Underbarrel: Carver Foregrip
- Magazine: 8mm Kurz 48 Round Drums
- Ammunition: Hollow Point
- Optic: Sakura Short Irons
- Rear Grip: Taped Grip
- Stock: Sakura Type 2
- Perk 1: Gung-Ho
- Perk 2: Quick
Just as with other popular hipfire builds in Warzone at the moment, this Type 100 setup makes it look as if players are playing Halo Infinite or Valorant as they simply just do not need to ADS.
With the attachments optimizing the Type 100's hipfire properties as much as possible, each of its bullets will connect perfectly fine even while running around and across pretty absurd distances.
For more on Call of Duty, be sure to check out our top five lists:
- Top 5 Call of Duty Games of All Time
- Top 5 Call of Duty Guns of All Time
- Top 5 Call of Duty Maps of All Time
- Top 5 Warzone Moments of All Time
- Top 5 Warzone Seasons of All Time
Additionally, feel free to check out our timeline on the history of the Call of Duty franchise!