Fortnite's Cosmic Summer is here to give players a truly out of this world experience.
From Tuesday, June 22, to Monday, July 5, Fortnite players can enjoy some interstellar fun with the new Cosmic Summer event. With Creative LTMs, summer-themed quests, returning cosmetics, and more, who wouldn't want to take part in Epic Games' "extraterrestrial celebration?"
Just be sure to watch out for abductors while completing the Cosmic Summer Quests below.
Cosmic Summer Quests Fortnite
We've compiled a list of all the currently known Cosmic Summer quests active in-game or coming soon, as well as their rewards. Players can complete the following quests right now:
- Deal damage to players in Bio's Zone Wars Trio—"Slurpberry Brain Freeze" back bling
- Get headshot eliminations in Bio's Zone Wars Trio—"Sun" banner icon
- Gain Health or Apply Shields in Bio's Zone Wars Trio—"Firecracker Freefall" glider
- Assist teammates with eliminations in Bio's Zone Wars Trio—"Cloud Coral Llama Board" glider
The next set of quests will be available on Friday, June 25:
- Spend coins to buy items at the vending machine in Pro 100—"Slimeberry Brain Freeze" back bling
- Deal damage to players with a rocket launcher in Pro 100—"Beach Blast" music track
- Revive teammates in Pro 100—"Cloudy Cat Llama Board" glider
The third set of quests will activate on Monday, June 28:
- Travel 5,000 meters in X-4 Stormwings in Freaky Flights—"Orangeberry Brain Freeze" back bling
- Spend coins to buy items at the vending machine in Freaky Flights—"KA-BANG!" wrap
- Eliminate players while in an X-4 Stormwing in Freaky Flight—"Cloud Crew Llama Board" glider
The final set of quests will become active on Thursday, July 1:
- Build structures in The Pit—"Whirlberry Brain Freeze" back bling
- Destroy structure in The Pit—"Stellar Sipper" emote
- Eliminate players with 5 different types of weapons in a single The Pit match—"Marshmallets" harvesting tool
- Get headshots in The Pit—"Golden Wave Llama Board" glider
Players will also receive an extra few rewards for their hard work such as:
- Complete (2) Cosmic Summer Quests—"Believer Beach" loading screen
- Complete (6) Cosmic Summer Quests—"Icy Pop" wrap
- Complete (12) Cosmic Summer Quests—"Lil' Treat" emote
More information about the event can be found on Epic's website under the Fortnite news tab.