CS:GO snowballs created interest among fans when they were included in the game last year. Valve, the creators of Counter Strike: Global Offensive have revealed patch notes for the winter, and the snowballs have been added to multiplayer. Here's what you need to know.
CS:GO Snowballs: Do They Still Exist?
This update brings in some new snowy stuff, including snowballs, festive chickens, and freeze frame holiday borders. Snowballs were first included last year in a December update, and they have returned again. There have also been some updates to maps and adjustments were made in the weights of match accolades. Here are the full details:
CS:GO Update Log
- It started snowing and the winter season fun begins which includes snowballs, festive chickens, and freeze frame holiday borders.
- Added 2020 Service Medal to be awarded for outstanding service and achievement starting from January 1, 2020 GMT.
- Adjusted weights on several end of match accolades.
- Removed a sound debug command.
- Updated nav mesh for Office to prevent bots sometimes getting stuck.
- Updated Jungle.
This update is through the Steam application on PC and the size of it is 100MB. Happy snowball fight gaming!
Photo Courtesy of Getty Images