PureArts and CD Projekt Red have partnered to make a Cyberpunk 2077 action figure. It's the most accurate replica of V, the main playable character from Cyberpunk 2077. You can buy both a male and female version or a bundle which has both. As of right now though, they are only taking pre-orders for the male version.
The figurine will include these specific details:
- Hand-painted head sculpt with detailed skin texture and Kiroshi Optics
- Custom tailored clothing
- Leather jacket with blue lights in the collar
- Black cotton t-shirt
- High-top black textile sneakers with orange lights on the outsole
- Militech – M-10AF Lexington
- Constitutional arms – M2067 Defender
The pre-orders for the male version will start on March 20 and PureArts is offering an early bird special on purearts.com. And the community will have until March 31 to enjoy a 10% discount on online pre-orders and the first 150 pre-orders will get an exclusive Cyberpunk 2077 gift.
It hasn't been stated when the figurines will arrive or when the female version will officially go live. You could be waiting until the actual launch of the game in September.