In a game centered around immersing the player into the world not only with its storyline, but its sounds and graphics as well, Cyberpunk is definitely a game that's worth playing on PC.
Cyberpunk 2077 Recommended Specs: System Requirements
The safest bet to avoid a lot of the bugs and crashes well-documented by players is by playing on a PC.
Cyberpunk 2077 is both graphics and processor-intensive, so players should try to make sure these components meet or exceed the minimum requirements. Also note that the minimum is created with low settings and 1080p gaming in mind, and recommended with high settings and 1080p. The latest DirectX 12 is required.
Here are the recommended PC specs for Cyberpunk 2077 on high graphics settings at 1080p.
- OS - 64-bit Windows 10
- Processor - Intel Core i7 4790 or AMD Ryzen 3 3200G
- Memory - 12 GB RAM
- Graphics Card- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Super, or AMD Radeon RX 590
- VRAM - 6 GB
- Storage - 70 GB SSD
Here are the minimum PC specs for Cyberpunk 2077 on low graphics settings at 1080p.
- OS - 64-bit Windows 7 or 64-bit Windows 10
- Processor - Intel Core i5 3570K or AMD FX-8310
- Memory - 8 GB RAM
- Graphics Card- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 or AMD Radeon RX 470
- VRAM - 3 GB
- Storage - 70 GB HDD (SSD recommended)
For more on Cyberpunk 2077, feel free to check out our guide on the characters V can romance.