The Dead by Daylight 5.5.0 PTB went live Wednesday, bringing players an early build of the latest major patch set to release next in Behaviour Interactive's multiplayer 4v1 horror game.
Here are all of the new Perk updates included in the Dead by Daylight 5.5.0 PTB.
Dead by Daylight Perk Updates 5.5.0 PTB: Full List
- Boil Over: Increased wiggle strafe intensity to 50/75/100% (was 25/50/75%).
Increased hook obscure radius to 16 meters (was 10/12/14 meters).
New effect: You gain 25% wiggling progress when the killer drops from great heights.
- Distortion: Increased the token count to 4 (was 3).
- Buckle Up: Increased aura reveal duration to 6/8/10 seconds (was 4/5/6 seconds).
- Power Struggle: Decreased the activation threshold to 25/20/15% wiggle progress (was 35/30/25%).
- Wake Up: Increased Exit Gate speed boost to 15/20/25% (was 5/10/15%).
- Gearhead - Reworked: New Description: After a Survivor loses a health state, Gearhead activates. While Gearhead is active, the next time a Survivor completes a Great Skill Check while repairing, their Aura is revealed to you for 6/8/10 seconds. Gearhead then deactivates.
- Remember Me: Trigger condition changed to the Obsession losing a health state (was triggered on basic attack only).
- Coup de Grace: Increased lunge distance modifier to 70/75/80% (was 40/50/60%).
- Furtive Chase: Effect Removed: "You lose all your tokens if the Obsession is sacrificed or killed."
- Dead Man's Switch: Removed the Obsession mechanic, the perk now triggers when hooking any survivor.