Dead By Daylight Update 5.1 has some changes to perks. Compared to other areas such as killer, the number of changes to perks are low but important. These are the changes to keep in mind as you play the new update.
- No Way Out: After hooking a Survivor for the first time, No Way Out gains a token. Once the exit gates have been powered, No Way Out activates.
- When a Survivor interacts with an exit gate switch, you receive a loud noise notification. The Entity then blocks both exit gate switches for 12 seconds, plus an additional 6/9/12 seconds for each token in your possession.
- Hex: Crowd Control: Effect now lasts 14/17/20 seconds (was 10/12/14 seconds)
Dead By Daylight Update 5.1: Perk Changes
There are some smaller changes to perks as well scattered across the game.
- Effects that modify sound are now multiplicative rather than additive. This means that sounds that are reduced to 0%, such as injured noises by the perk “Iron Will,” will no longer be increased by perks such as “Stridor” and will instead remain at 0.
- Fixed certain issues with the perks “Prove Thyself”, “Autodidact” and “For the People” that could affect performance
With these changes, players should be ready to have some fun on the new update.