Dead by Daylight Update 6.1.1 hit servers on Tuesday, bringing in a whole slue of bug fixes. This is to be expected after the massive number of changes to perks, killers and overall gameplay. we've seen generator repair time increase, killer hit reduction, and even a borrow time mechanic for every unhook.
Behaviour Interactive had a lot to test during the PTB, but it's no surprise a few things slipped through into the live servers. Even things like Behaviour disabling the Clown due to an unattended increase to his movement speed.
Dead by Daylight Update 6.1.1 Explained
- Fixed an issue that prevented the main menu from playing when using a new account
- Fixed an issue that caused a visual glitch with the back button when backing out of the store
- Fixed an issue that caused all Prestige perk charms to display the Balanced Landing charm when inspected.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Exposed icon from Hex: No One Escapes Death to disappear after the hex is transferred to the Hex: Undying totem.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Supply Case and Rummage interactions to be affected by the Calm Spirit perk.
- Fixed an issue that caused the white outline to be missing when getting hit while under the Endurance effect from the Mettle of Man perk.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Spine Chill clock fill to fill in the wrong direction.
- Fixed an issue that caused the head of the Demogorgon to be visible for spectators after traversing to the Upside Down.
- Fixed an issue that caused the wrong scream to trigger after Madness increases from the Doctor’s Static Blast.
- Fixed an issue that caused the aura of the Illusionary Doctor to flicker briefly in front of the killer’s camera.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Shape and the Ghost Face to be able to stalk through the environment by rapidly moving the camera.
- Fixed an issue that caused a player not to be able to interact with a Green Glyph on The Forsaken Boneyard.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when Feng Min’s Warrior Goddess outfit was used. This outfit has been re-enabled for use.
Outside of the Clown bug, most of these are rather small. These type of issues are to be expected after such a large update. Make sure to share your thoughts on the forums over the current state of the game as Behaviour is using this period to test out new features.