Destiny 2's quest A Weapon of Hope allows players to earn the Lumina exotic hand cannon. While the weapon itself isn't the most viable at times, it does have two unique perks that work well with one another.
Noble Rounds and Blessing of the Sky are the two perks that make Lumina interesting. Noble Rounds leaves behind Remnants after you kill enemies. If you pick them up and fire from the hip, your next shot will refill your magazine. Partner with Blessing of the Sky and you can aim at allies and heal them and both you and your ally will get increased weapon damage.
Destiny 2 A Weapon of Hope: How to Earn Lumina Hand Cannon
Here are the quests steps to earn the exotic hand cannon.
- You need to head to the Salt Mines and loot a letter from the EDZ which is inside a chest. Basically the same place you found Thorn.
- You'll be asked to find a random chest in the Lost Sector.
- You'll need to collect 250 Orbs of Light.
- You'll unlock Rose and you'll need to do a Nightfall with 50,000 points.
- Then you'll need to do multiple activities with Rose until the quest is satisfied.
- You need to earn Crucible kills with Rose and kill a Gambit Invader within 10 seconds of his portal and no teammates can die
- 1000 Voices Strike again, while also destroying 11 Hive crystals while you're in the strike. Kill the final boss with Rose.
Once completing the quest, you've earned the Lumina Hand Cannon.