Diablo 2: Resurrected has been plagued with various issues in the last few days, with an update after update attempting to fix the issues. Here’s what’s changed in the latest Patch 1.05.
Not all games are perfect, and companies aim to make their games bug and glitch-free. Diablo 2 has seen server crashes across the board, and players have accidentally deleted their characters during character creation. This update had launched on Playstation and Xbox consoles first, with PC and Switch coming after. The update should be present on all consoles now, stomping out these issues for all players.
Diablo 2: Resurrected 1.05 Patch Notes Explained
The following is the changelog for the 1.05 patch:
- Improved character creation to prevent players from accidentally deleting their characters
- Addressed server crashing issues.
- Fixed game crashing issues.
- Added general stability and performance improvements to the game.
- Other minor under-the-hood fixes.
The patch should be live for all versions of Diablo 2: Resurrected. Players should no longer expect these issues to occur. If problems continue to persist on any console, be sure to reach out to Blizzard for further help.
Diablo 2: Resurrected is available on Xbox and Playstation consoles, as well as PC and Nintendo Switch.