Blizzard is back with post-launch support for Diablo 2: Resurrected in the form of Patch 10.3, which aims to bring general stability fixes, performance improvements, and other minor bug fixes to the beloved action RPG hack-and-slash remake.
Here's a breakdown of the Update 1.03 Patch Notes (10.5) for Diablo II: Resurrected on Console and PC.
Diablo 2 Resurrected Update 1.03 Patch Notes Explained
For those on PlayStation, Xbox and Nintendo Switch consoles, here is the full official list of changes and fixes added with this patch:
- Fixed saves for offline characters that shared the same names as their online characters
- Fixed an issue where players are now notified that their Xbox Live accounts are being linked during account linking
- Fixed an issue preventing players from creating a game in their region after they joined a game in a different region
Stability and Performance
- Fixed numerous related miscellaneous bugs that would cause users games to crash
For those on PC, here is the full official list of changes and fixes added with this patch:
- Allow for non-AVX supported processors to work with Diablo II: Resurrected
Ultimately, this will allow computers with very old computer processors to run Diablo II: Resurrected.