Diablo Immortal is the newest addition to the Diablo video game series. Taking place between the events of Diablo II and Diablo III, it is an MMORPG where players will further explore the world of Sanctuary, and the story that took place in-between the two games. While it was built for mobile, it will also be receiving a PC release. What system requirements do players, both mobile and PC alike, need to be able to run Diablo Immortal?
Diablo Immortal System Requirements
To be able to run Diablo Immortal on your PC, your minimum requirements must be:
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 10, or 11 (64-bit).
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or AMD FX-8100.
- Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460, ATI Radeon HD 6850, or Intel HD Graphics 530
- Memory: 4 GB RAM.
- Broadband internet connection.
- A minimum display resolution of 1920 x 1080.
If you want to run Diablo Immortal with its recommended setup (you still need broadband internet connection and a minimum display of 1920 x 1080):
- Operating System: Windows 10 or 11 (64-bit).
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or AMD Ryzen 5.
- Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 or AMD Radeon RX 470.
- Memory: 8GB RAM.
To run Diablo Immortal on your iPhone, you will need:
- An iPhone 6s or newer.
- Have iOS 11 and later installed.
To run Diablo Immortal on your Android, you will need:
- An Android 5.0 and higher.
- A Snapdragon 660 or Exynos 9611 or higher processor.
- Adreno 512 or Mali-G62 MP3 and higher processor.
- 2 GB of RAM.
Diablo Immortal is set to release on June 2, 2022.