Diogo Jota FIFA 21 Challenges can be completed if you want to unlock the Ones to Watch card for the Liverpool Forward. The OTW cards are special, limited cards that upgrade automatically based on the player's ratings in the season. Here's how to complete the Diogo Jota Ones to Watch objectives.
Diogo Jota FIFA 21 Challenges: How to Complete the Ones to Watch Objective
Luckily, the challenges aren't too difficult to complete. You have to complete the following Weekly Objectives:
- Through Talent- Assist with a Through Ball using Portuguese players in 4 separate Rivals matches
- Portuguese Pro- Score in 4 separate Squad Battles matches on min. Professional difficulty using Liga NOS players
- Skilled in Battle- Assist in 5 separate Squad Battles matches on min. Professional difficulty using players with min. 4*
- Rivals Record- Score 10 Finesse goals in Rivals using Premier League players
- Premier League Performer- Score min. 2 goals per match in 5 Rivals matches using Premier League players
Most of the objectives have you play games with Portuguese, Liga NOS or Premier League players, organizations which Jota has played for.
Complete all of these and you'll grab a Diogo Jota OTW card.