Does Metal Slug Tactics have co-op on PC?
Developer Dotemu brings in an all-new installment of the beloved arcade franchise, Metal Slug. The arcade game Metal Slug Tactics will be a tactical RPG genre and let players select their favorite combatants such as Marco, Eri, Fio, and Tarma together they are known as the Peregrine Falcon Squad.
Does Metal Slug Tactics Have Co-Op?
Metal Slug Tactics is still under development and may be subject to change during the development by Leikir Studio. The game will feature:
- Experience huge replayability with hand-crafted terrain tiles
- Enjoy amazing pixel-art graphics respectful of the series
- Face challenging die and retry mechanics with your squad
- Challenge iconic bosses from the METAL SLUG series
- Choose between iconic brothers-in-arms to create the perfect team
Developers have not mentioned a feature for co-op or multiplayer and have not received a confirmed date for the game's official release. The game's release will bring original and new fans to the series to fight against Donald Morden an antagonist from previous Metal Slug games who equips his army with the latest advanced weapons to stop the Peregrine Falcon Squad. If the game were to add co-op it will be an adventure player who won't forget with their battle buddies.