DOOM Eternal main villain's voice actor, Nika Futterman, brings life to the big bad Khan Makyr.
Those lucky few players who have already finished the campaign are well on their way to uncovering some of the best behind the scenes information. Some of the best qualities of a game come from the creative aspects that take place far from the players view. This often goes double for artistic departments such as voice acting. True gamers know that how characters are portrayed in voice can make or break the enjoyment of a title.
DOOM Eternal Main Villain Voice Actor
DOOM Eternal's main villain is voiced by none other than the exceptionally talented and wonderfully varied Nika Futterman.
Words cannot describe the immense career this woman has had. If you name any major film franchise IP from the last seven or so years, chances are that Futterman had a hand—or, should we say, voice—in it somewhere. Her projects include:
- Fanboy & Chum Chum as Chum Chum
- Hey Arnold! as Olga Pataki
- Avatar: The Last Airbender as Smellerbee
- ChalkZone as Dr. Sanchez
- The Loud House as Luna Loud
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars as Asajj Ventress
- Avengers Assemble as Gamora
This isn't her first foray into gaming, either. Players may recall her voice from titles such as Evolve where she voiced Sunny, For Honor as Runa, League of Legends as Vayne, and in StarCraft as Zagara, the Zerg Queen, and Jessica Hall. Her other credits include:
- God of War: Ascension as Megaera
- Guild Wars 2 as Aurene
- inFAMOUS 2 as Nix
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines as Velvet Velour
- Various Sonic the Hedgehog titles as Sticks
- Destiny as Eva Levante, Roni 55-30 and Kadi 55-30
Now, she can add DOOM Eternal's Khan Makyr to her extensive list.