Dota 2 7.27d hero balances include some significant nerfs and buffs.
Dota 2 7.27d arrived earlier this week. This patch only brings balance changes, with a few tweaks to items and many tweaks to heroes. Valve has released the full patch notes for Dota 2 7.27d, but see below for our picks of the three biggest hero balance changes in the new patch.
Dota 2 7.27d 3 Biggest Hero Balances
Many heroes got tweaked, but these buffs and nerfs are arguably the most significant:
• Movement speed reduced from 315 to 310.
• Rocket Flare vision duration reduced from 8 to 6.
• Level 15 Talent increased from +1 Power Cogs Hit To Kill to +2.
This is now the second straight nerf to Clockwerk's Rocket Flare vision duration, which was 10 seconds only a few patches ago. Paired with a decrease in movement speed, this is a major nerf.
• Base damage increased by 2.
• Bloodrage max health cost reduced from 2.2/2.4/2.6/2.8% to 2.2/2.3/2.4/2.5%.
• Bloodrage spell amp increased from 6/12/18/24% to 15/20/25/30%.
Bloodseeker continues to get buffed, and the new Bloodrage spell amp changes are big. A difference of 6% at max level is nothing major, but amping spells 2.5x as much at Level 1 makes this a massive Bloodseeker buff.
• Intelligence from 20 + 1.4 to 21 + 1.6
• Base mana regen increased from 0 to 0.5
Having had no mana regen, even a buff to 0.5 is nice for Mars. Now Mars can constantly be regenerating mana for his spells, along with a new increase to Intelligence.