Dota 2 Auto Chess patch notes come out frequently, but not all updates carry equal weight. Five updates have been applied since the start of June, but they all have one (or fewer) line of changes. The update applied May 31 was the last significant one, bringing new content and balance changes. Check out the full patch notes below.
Dota 2 Auto Chess Patch Notes May 31
- New piece Added: Winter Wyvern ($1 Dragon Mage)
- If you didn't get any droppable items from 5 consecutive neutral creep kills, you will be compensated a consumable item (Tango or Mango in random) for your Courier.
- New mechanism: Target change — If the current target is physically immune while alternative targets are present in the attack range, chess pieces will now consider attacking other enemy pieces.
- Balanced Sven's God's Strength bonus damage from 100%/200%/300% to 100%/150%/200%.
- Unchecking Bullet Chat now affects player chats only. Combination info is always sent in Bullet form.
- Io will no longer benefit from Auto Combination when on bench.
- Redecorated Sladar, Viper, Tinker, Disruptor, Sniper, Abaddon, Death Prophet, Templar Assassin, Venomancer, Beastmaster and Necrophos with the latest TI9 theme cosmetic items.
- Fixed a bug which secondary abilities such as Fiery Soul and Acidic Spray can be cast repeatedly when taunted by Axe's Berserker's Call.
- Fixed incorrect portrait views of Batrider and Abaddon.
Photo courtesy of Valve