Dungeon Fighter Online is a multiplayer 2D beat 'em up, developed by Neople. First released in 2005 in Korea, Dungeon Fighter Online slowly found its way into the global audience, expanding to North America in 2010, and worldwide in 2015. If you're curious about the available classes in Dungeon Fighter Online, keep reading to find out more.
Dungeon Fighter Online Classes: Full List
Dungeon Fight Online has 16 base characters for you to choose from. With the exception of two classes, every character has a chance to "advance" to a subclass at Level 15. The full list of classes and their possible subclasses are listed below.
- Slayer (M)
- Subclasses: Blademaster, Soul Bender, Berserker, Asura, Ghostblade.
- Slayer (F)
- Subclasses: Swordmaster, Demon Slayer, Vagabond, Dark Templar, Spectre.
- Fighter (F)
- Subclasses: Nen Master, Striker, Brawler, Grappler.
- Fighter (M)
- Subclasses: Nen Master, Striker, Brawler, Grappler
- Gunner (M)
- Subclasses: Ranger, Launcher, Mechanic, Spitfire, Blitz
- Gunner (F)
- Subclasses: Ranger, Launcher, Mechanic, Spitfire
- Mage (M)
- Subclasses: Elemental Bomber, Glacial Master, Blood Mage, Swift Master, Dimension Walker
- Mage (F)
- Subclasses: Elementalist, Summoner, Battle Mage, Witch, Enchantress
- Priest (M)
- Subclasses: Crusader, Monk, Exorcist, Avenger
- Priest (F)
- Subclasses: Crusader, Inquisitor, Shaman, Mistress
- Subclasses: Rogue, Necromancer, Kunoichi, Shadow Dancer
- Subclasses: Elven Knight, Chaos, Lightbringer, Dragon Knight
- Demonic Lancer
- Subclasses: Vanguard, Skirmisher, Dragoon, Impaler
- Subclasses: Secret Agent, Troubleshooter, Hitman, Specialist
- Dark Knight
If you want to learn about the backstories and abilities of each character, be sure to check out the Dungeon Fighter Online website.