Dying Light 2 Update 1.06 is out now and it brings new fixes to bugs and issues that gamers have been experiencing since its release.
The update is finally ready to be downloaded on both PlayStation and Xbox consoles. Meanwhile, the PC updates seem to come a lot faster with those updates having been released nearly a week prior. This is because the console patches go through a longer approval process.
Here's what the newest patch brings for the popular post-apocalyptic action game.
Dying Light 2 Update 1.06 Explained
According to the official Dying Light 2 1.06 patch notes, the update adds various fixes and improvements to the game. These include:
- Fixed the death-loop issues. New Cases shouldn't appear anymore and the old ones should be resolved.
- Added Backup Save system that allows you to roll back your progress (including your inventory) to the last working story savepoint.
- Fixed some audio issues on PlayStation 4.
- Fixed fast travel. Now works as intended after the main story has been finished.
- Added improvements related to stability.
For Xbox, the only differences are that it contained fixes in input tag and controller connection issues that occurred when playing with high framerates on XSX and fixes in sounds causing loud buzzing and static noises.
As expected, there was no new content in the patch update. But, if players have been suffering from these problems, hopefully updating the game to the latest version resolves them.