Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 will be making some changes to the way Buy Stations work with the addition of "The Shop".
Plenty of news and information on Call of Duty's upcoming Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2.0 were revealed during yesterday's Call of Duty: Next presentation. For Battle Royale fans, the biggest details were those highlighting the changes heading to the next iteration of Warzone. Along with brand new map 'Al Mazrah' and a reimagined gulag, Warzone 2.0 will be making some big changes to the way players navigate the battlefield.
While ground loot in general is set to get an overhaul, Buy Stations will be getting some expanded features courtesy of "The Shop". According to the Call of Duty blog, The Shop will allow players to "buy and upgrade equipment and weapons, including the custom weapons you created before dropping in."
Players will be able to utilize the following functions:
- Squadmate Buy Back: Players will be able to buy back a teammate after they’ve been taken down either in combat, or failed to return from the gulag.
- Buy Gear: Players can purchase equipment such as Gas Masks, Killstreaks, Armor, and more.
- Limited Equipment: Some items are likely to be limited in number. Once purchased, they'll be gone from The Shop.
- Buy Weapon: Before a match, players should focus on creating custom weapons for the next match, which can then be purchased from The Shop. This takes the place of a full Loadout. Custom Weapons are constructed in the Gunsmith.
For more on Call of Duty, be sure to check out our top five lists:
- Top 5 Call of Duty Games of All Time
- Top 5 Call of Duty Guns of All Time
- Top 5 Call of Duty Maps of All Time
- Top 5 Warzone Moments of All Time
- Top 5 Warzone Seasons of All Time
Additionally, feel free to check out our timeline on the history of the Call of Duty franchise!