Epic Games Adds Chloe Kim to Fortnite Icon Series
A new sporting legend has been added to the Fortnite Icon Series - snowboarder Chloe Kim.
Starting on Saturday, March 26, Fortnite players will be able to purchase the Chloe Kim Outfit and more via the Item Shop. Kim joins the Icon Series alongside Tennis champ Naomi Osaka and NBA icon LeBron James.
As well as the cosmetics, players will also have the chance to take part in the Chloe Kim Cup, happening today, Thursday March 24, in order to win some of the new cosmetics ahead of their release. The top-performing players in each region will unlock the Chloe Kim Outfit and more prior to their Item Shop debut.
Player can also check out the Penguin Peak Hub, a snow themed Creative Hub built by community creators Bradymano and Ejdubs. The Hub will be live until March 30 at 10 a.m. ET.
So, what's included in the new Chloe Kim Icon Series?
Fortnite Icon Series: All Chloe Kim Cosmetics Revealed
First up is the Chloe Kim Outfit, which comes with four alt styles in addition to the default one:
- Back to Back: Black snowsuit adorned with a gold dragon — inspired by her back-to-back gold medal victories.
- Pink Poppies: Pink and blue snowsuit with a change in hair color to match.
- Deep Freeze Style: A frozen take on the Pink Poppies Style.
- Icy Infusion: Reactive Outfit. Start out looking like the Pink Poppies Style each match, then as you get more eliminations, become as icy as the Deep Freeze Style.
In addition, a number of accessories are also up for grabs:
- Sub-Zero Flight Back Bling
- Frozen Flourish Pickaxe
- Nunbola Glider
- Board Flair Emote
The Chloe Kim Outfit (plus Sub-Zero Flight Back Bling), Frozen Flourish Pickaxe, Nunbola Glider, and Board Flair Emote will all be available individually or as part of the Chloe Kim Bundle. This bundle also includes the Nunbola's Flight Loading Screen.