Epic Games Reveals Bugs to be Fixed in Fortnite 14.30 Update
There are few bugs in Battle Royale and Save the World that will be fixed. The bugs here are just minor issues, but there are a few more annoying glitches that won't be addressed until later. Here are the bugs that are marked to be fixed:
- Audio of Last Forever Emote playing even with licensed audio muted
- Placing a map marker cancels movement
- Inventory shuffling after respawning in Team Rumble
Save the World
- Sword of the Daywalker has incorrect animation when swinging
- Xbox Homeshare players can't access STW
Bugs like the lobby blue light glitch have been acknowledged, but won't be fixed in the next update. Other issues like wrong animations for the Hulk Smashers and a menu crash glitch are in investigation and will be fixed later on.
Fortnite typically updates early Thursday mornings, with the latest version going live by 4 a.m. Eastern Time.