The Green Lithium Battery is an energy source usable in Escape from Tarkov. It is a 3.7-volt battery with a nominal capacity of 3400 mAh and has a variety of uses.
What is the Green Lithium Battery Used for?
The Green Lithium battery can be used to upgrade parts of your hideout or be traded to other characters for various items. In the hideout, you will need five of them for the rest space level 3 upgrade.
With the rest space level 3 upgrade, you will get the following increased perks to the rest space of your hideout:
- Health regeneration rate +46 HP/hr (69 HP/hr in total)
- Maximum energy reserve +10 points
Additionally, when combined with other items, you can trade the Green Lithium Batteries you find to Jaeger, the Mechanic, or The Peacekeeper for other rewards.
- After completing Wet Job part 2, If you trade two Green Lithium Batteries and a gas mas air filter to Peacekeeper, you'll earn the 5.56x45 Magpul PMAG D-60 60-round magazine
- At loyalty level 1, you can trade two D Size batteries and a Green Lithium Battery to the Mechanic in exchange for the AKS-74U Zenit B-11 handguard.
- At loyalty level 2, you can trade two Green Lithium Batteries and two Tetriz Portable Game Consoles to the Mechanic in exchange for a Physical Bitcoin
- At loyalty level 4, you can trade seven Cyclon rechargeable batteries, ten Green Lithium Batteries, and five long flat screwdrivers to Jaeger for the RB-PSP2 key.