Zeekerss started making horror games on Roblox, with titles like Light Blub and Silent Dark. Since then, the developer has branched out to Steam with It Steals and, of course, Lethal Company.
The latter has only been out for a month and is already a hit. Lethal Company became the highest-rated Steam game, passing up major titles like Baldur’s Gate 3 and the Resident Evil 4 Remake. The indie horror game’s success continues to climb, and people want to know if it’s available on other platforms besides Steam.
Every Platform You Can Play Lethal Company
As of writing, Lethal Company is only available for Windows via Steam. Zeekerss is currently a solo developer, so it’s unlikely console players will get the game unless he hires a team. All previous games by the creator have only been on PC, too. Maybe Zeekerss will release the game on Epic Games or other PC platforms, but he hasn’t mentioned that possibility.
If the developer decides to release Lethal Company on consoles, he’ll probably announce the news on social media.
PC Requirements for Lethal Company
Players must have the following PC system requirements to play Lethal Company:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-7400 CPU @ 3.00GHz ; Shader Model 5
- Graphics: NVIDIA GForce GTX 1050
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 1 GB available space
How to Download Lethal Company
After players have made sure their computers can handle Lethal Company, they can follow the steps below to download it:
- Go to the Lethal Company Steam page.
- Click “Add to Cart.”
- Choose “Purchase for myself.”
- Follow the payment instructions and process it.
- Go to your Library.
- Select “Lethal Company.” This should take players to the game’s Steam page.
- Click “Play” to launch the game.