Here's every trait and champion in TFT Set 7.
Teamfight Tactics' (TFT) newest set, Dragonlands, is in full swing, and players are likely starting to get the hang of all the new champions and traits, as well as how they work. However, with over 50 champions and nearly 30 traits, remembering the champions in each trait as well as what the traits do can be difficult and overwhelming. For players who want to brush up on their Set 7 knowledge, here's every trait and champion in TFT Set 7.
Every Trait and Champion in TFT Set 7
Here's the breakdown of every trait in TFT Set 7, what it does, and which champions are in that trait. All trait descriptions are taken from the TFT Patch 12.11 Patch Notes.
- Astral: Every 5th shop has increased odds to show Astral champions, and also grants an Astral orb. Your team gains bonus Ability Power, and Orb value increases at trait breakpoints. This trait includes Nidalee, Skarner, Vladimir, Nami, Illaoi, Varus, and Aurelion Sol.
- Assassin: Assassins leap to the enemy backline when combat starts. Assassins’ Abilities can critically strike and they gain bonus Critical Strike Chance and bonus Critical Strike Damage increasing at trait breakpoints. This trait includes Kayn, Qiyana, Diana, Talon, and Pyke.
- Bruiser: Your team gains bonus maximum Health increasing at trait breakpoints. Bruisers gain double this bonus. This trait includes Skarner, Tahm Kench, Shen, Illaoi, Olaf, Sylas, Sy'fen, and Ornn.
- Cannoneer: Every 5th attack fires a cannon shot that explodes for physical damage increasing at trait breakpoints around the target. This trait includes Senna, Jinx, Tristana, and Corki.
- Cavalier: Cavaliers charge quickly towards their target whenever they move. Cavaliers gain Armor and Magic Resist that increases at trait breakpoints. At the start of combat and after each charge, gain double the amount for 4 seconds. This trait includes Sejuani, Hecarim, Lillia, and Nunu and Willump.
- Dragonmancer: Use the Dragonmancer Blessing to choose a Hero. The Hero gains massively increased Health and Ability Power, which increases at trait breakpoints and additionally by 5% per star level of your Dragonmancers. This trait includes Ashe, Karma, Lee Sin, Sett, Swain, Volibear, and Yasuo.
- Evoker: Gain Mana that increases at trait breakpoints whenever an ally or enemy casts an Ability. This trait includes Anivia, Lulu, Sona, and Aurelion Sol.
- Guardian: Once per combat at 50% Health, Guardians shield themselves and their closest ally. Shields stack and increase at trait breakpoints. This trait includes Braum, Idas, Leona, Taric, and Thresh.
- Guild: Grant a unique bonus to your team; Guild allies gain double the amount. Bonuses increase at trait breakpoints. This trait includes Sejuani, Twitch, Ryze, Talon, and Bard.
- Jade: Summon movable Jade Statues that grow in power. The number of statues increases at trait breakpoints. Each combat, allies adjacent to a statue gain Attack Speed and maximum Health, with healing increasing at trait breakpoints. When a statue is destroyed, it deals 50% of its Health as magic damage to nearby enemies. This trait includes Anivia, Ashe, Gnar, Karma, Neeko, Shi Oh Yu, Soraka, and Taric.
- Legend: Each combat: An adjacent ally bestows their spirit to the Legend, which gains 100% of their Health, Armor, and Magic Resistance, plus 40% of their Ability Power. This trait includes Ornn, Anivia, and Volibear.
- Mage: Mages cast twice and have modified total Ability Power that increases at trait breakpoints. This trait includes Heimerdinger, Lillia, Nami, Ryze, Sylas, Vladimir, and Zoe.
- Mirage: Mirage units gain a different trait bonus from game to game. This trait includes Daeja, Leona, Nunu and Willump, Yasuo, and Yone.
- Mystic: Your team gains Magic Resist that increases at trait breakpoints. This trait includes Nami, Bard, Lulu, and Shi Oh Yu.
- Ragewing: Converts Mana to Rage; attacks generate 15 Rage. After casting an Ability, enrage for 4 seconds, gaining Attack Speed and Omnivamp increasing at trait breakpoints. Rage cannot be gained during the enrage buff. This trait includes Hecarim, Kayn, Senna, Sett, Shen, Shyvana, Swain, and Xayah.
- Revel: After dealing damage with an Ability, launch a firecracker that deals magic damage increasing at trait breakpoints to a random enemy. This trait includes Corki, Jinx, Sona, and Tahm Kench.
- Scalescorn: If you don’t have a Dragon on your team, Scalescorn champions deal bonus magic damage increasing at trait breakpoints and take 25% reduced damage from enemies with more than 1700 Health. This trait includes Braum, Diana, Lillia, and Olaf.
- Shapeshifter: Transforming grants bonus maximum Health increasing at trait breakpoints, and heals for that amount. This trait includes Elise, Gnar, Neeko, Nidalee, Shyvana, and Swain.
- Shimmerscale: Grant exclusive random Shimmerscale items that scale with gold. Number of unique items increases at trait breakpoints. This trait includes Aatrox, Idas, Kayn, Volibear, and Zoe.
- Swiftshot: Innate: Swiftshots gain 2 hex Attack Range.
Swiftshots gain Attack Speed increasing at trait breakpoints for each hex between themselves and their target. This trait includes Ashe, Ezreal, Twitch, Varus, and Xayah.
- Tempest: After 9 seconds, lightning strikes the battlefield. Enemies are stunned for 2 seconds and take a percentage of their maximum Health as true damage increases at trait breakpoints. Tempest champions gain Attack Speed increasing at trait breakpoints. This trait includes Ao Shin, Ezreal, Lee Sin, Ornn, and Qiyana.
- Trainer: Every round, each Trainer feeds 1 Snax to Nomsy, adding Health and Ability Power. Nomsy’s star level increases every 25 Snax! At Trainer 3, Nomsy’s ability deals double the damage! This trait includes Heimerdinger, Lulu, and Tristana.
- Warrior: Warrior attacks have a 25% chance to increase the damage of their next attack. The extra damage increases at trait breakpoints. This trait includes Aatrox, Olaf, Shen, Yasuo, and Yone.
- Whispers: Whispers damage shrinks enemies, reducing their Armor and Magic Resist by 40% for 6 seconds. When they damage a shrunken enemy, Whispers gain stacking Attack Damage and Ability Power increasing at trait breakpoints. This trait includes Elise, Pyke, Syfen, Sylas, and Thresh.