Evolve 10 Pokémon in Pokémon GO is one of the many December research tasks revealed during the latest update.
December is focusing on evolving Pokémon and the many different ways players can do so like using stones or items. S to make the process more simple, items used to evolve Pokémon have a better spawn rate, research tasks reward those items, and Pokémon that use those items also have increased spawn rates.
Evolve 10 Pokémon: What is the Research Task's Reward?
Evolving 10 Pokémon is one of the most sought after tasks as it rewards a rather rare Pokémon called Burmy. Burmy has a unique evolution depending on the sex and type, and on top of that, the multiple forms make it even harder to collect each type.
Here is the reward for each research task including "Evolve 10 Pokémon."
- Evolve a Feebas reward - 3 Rare Candies
- Evolve an Onix - Scyther
- Evolve 5 Pokémon - 1,000 Stardust
- Evolve 10 Pokémon - Burmy (Plant, Sandy, or Trash)
- Use an item to evolve a Pokémon reward - Clamperl
- Catch 5 Onix - Metal Coat
- Catch 5 Porygon - Up-Grade
- Catch 10 Horsea reward - Dragon Scale
- Catch 10 Poliwag or Slowpoke reward - King's Rock
- Catch 10 Sunkern reward - Sun Stone
- Hatch 7 eggs reward - Sinnoh Stone
- Win 5 Raids reward - Magnetic, Glacial or Mossy Lure
- Win 3 times against the Team Go Rocket Leaders reward - Unova Stone