The Overwatch Experimental patch notes for April15, 2021 are now live and they include balance changes to many heroes.
While the Overwatch Experimental changes are not a reflection of the actual servers, it is where developers playtest and decide which changes balance characters effectively and which ones are nerfs or buffs too extreme to reach live servers. According to the official patch notes, Baptiste is the hero who has had the most changes this patch.
Experimental Overwatch Balance Changes Target Baptiste, D.Va
Biotic Launcher (Secondary Fire)
- Healing projectile explosion reduced from 60 to 50 health
- Healing projectile direct impact now restores an additional 20 health
- Now protects teammates to a minimum health threshold of 10% maximum health, down from 20%
Next up in changes is D.Va, who has received a buff in her "Call Mech" ability.
- Damage increased from 50 to 250
Next up is Echo, whose ultimate has changed more since the last patch.
- When Duplicate ends, Echo will return to the health value she had prior to activating the ability, or to 100 health, whichever is higher
Moira, Orisa and Sombra all received a decrease in the cooldowns of some of their abilities.
- Cooldown reduced from 10 to 8 seconds
- Cooldown reduced from 8 to 6 seconds
Reinhardt has received a small nerf that affects his armor and health points.
- Armor reduced from 250 to 200 (Health/armor total reduced from 550 to 500)
Scrap Gun (Primary and Secondary Fire)
- Damage per projectile increased from 6 to 6.6
Here are the buffs that Sombra has received this patch:
- Fade time when entering or exiting Stealth reduced from 0.75 to 0.45 seconds
- Movement speed bonus increased from 50 to 60%
Although the developers have been very clear that these changes are not going to be in the live servers anytime soon, the Experimental card will probably see a drop in Baptiste players after these nerfs.