Looking for the achievements list for F1 Manager 2022? We've got you covered.
F1 Manager 2022 is set to release soon, bringing with it a clean slate of achievements for players on PC (via Steam), PlayStation, and Xbox to hunt for. Here's the full list of achievements available in F1 Manager 2022.
F1 Manager 2022 Achievements List: PC, PlayStation, Xbox
For those on Xbox and Steam, there are 26 F1 Manager 2022 achievements worth 1,000 Gamerscore (G).
On PlayStation, the total is increased to 27, thanks to there being a Platinum trophy up for grabs in addition to the two Bronzes, eight Silvers and six Golds.
Here are all of the achievements in F1 Manager 2022:
- We Need A New Trophy Cabinet (Platinum): Unlock all Trophies.
- Constructors' Champion (Gold/100 G): Win the Constructors' Championship.
- Drivers' Champion (Gold/100 G): Win the Drivers' Championship.
- State of the Art (Gold/90 G): Upgrade your design center to the maximum level.
- Visionary (Gold/90 G): Achieve a long-term board objective.
- El Plan (Gold/75 G): Achieve the board's season target.
- First Of Many (Gold/75 G): Complete a full season.
- All Hands On Deck: (Silver/50 G): Have 18 engineers assigned to projects at the same time.
- Driving Master (Silver/50 G): Have a driver with 100 in any performance rating.
- Had Your Porridge (Silver/50 G): Win 10 Grands Prix in one career.
- Another One (Silver/30 G): Finish on the podium 10 times in one career.
- Facility Expansion (Silver/30 G): Build or upgrade a facility.
- Paddock Regular (Silver/30 G): Complete 10 Grands Prix in one career.
- Top Step (Silver/30 G): Win a Grand Prix.
- Well-Oiled Machine (Silver/30 G): Have your pit crew reach 100 in any performance rating.
- Designer (Bronze/20 G): Design a car part.
- Forward Thinker (Bronze/20 G): Complete a car part research project for next season.
- Settling In (Bronze/20 G): Complete 5 Grands Prix in one career.
- Done Deal (Bronze/15 G): Sign a contract with a driver or staff member.
- High Roller (Bronze/15 G): Achieve a sponsor guarantee.
- Pole Position (Bronze/15 G): Qualify in pole position.
- Regulator (Bronze/15 G): Vote on a regulation change.
- Eye For Talent (Bronze/10 G): Scout a driver or staff member.
- Fits Like A Glove (Bronze/10 G): Fit a car part to your car.
- On The Board (Bronze/10 G): Score your first championship point.
- Race Strategist (Bronze/10 G): Assign a race strategy.
- To Finish First, First You Must Finish (Bronze/10 G): Complete your first Grand Prix.
F1 Manager 2022 is set to release for PlayStation 4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and Windows PC (via Steam and Epic Games Store) on Aug. 30, 2022. Those who pre-order the game digitally will have early access to the game starting on Aug. 25.