Faerie Stash in World of Warcraft: Shadowlands are chests hidden throughout Ardenweald holding several set pieces.
Players have a variety of opportunities to find hidden loot all over the territories of the latest expansion pack, Shadowlands. Each of the four major regions, corresponding with the four player-backed Covenants, has a unique loot box item that can be encountered in several locations. The Faerie Stash is one example, spawning exclusively in the Night Fae home of Ardenweald.
Faerie Stash Shadowlands
Faerie Stash chests spawn in five different locations all throughout Ardenweald. In order to reach the rather appropriately named loot boxes, players will need to fly like the faeries themselves—using nearby Bounding Shrooms. It's as simple as stepping on the shroom and being propelled into the air toward the Stash.
They can be found at the following coordinates within these regions:
- Darkreach—42, 67
- Dreamsong Fenn—33, 30
- Furrowed Glen—43, 22
- Shrouded Mire—65, 23
- Star Lake Amphitheater—41, 45
Additionally, Faerie Stashes can drop a considerable amount of loot per find. Some notable items include:
- Runetender set pieces—ilvl 148 leather armor
- Gormhusk set pieces—ilvl 148 mail armor
- Faemoss set pieces—ilvl 148 cloth armor
- Sapsteel set pieces—ilvl 148 plate armor
- Duskwarder weapons—ilvl 148 scythe, shortbow, shield, staff, scimitar, off-hand focus, warglaive, maul
- Evernight Drape—ilvl 148 back piece
- Queensguard's Vigil—ilvl 148 trinket
- Withergrove Shardling—ilvl 148 trinket
- Wakener's Frond—ilvl 148 trinket
- Sprigthistle Loop—ilvl 148 finger piece
- Valeshroud Torque—ilvl 148 neck piece