Fall Guys 1.05 Update adds a new level to the game, along with other general improvements to the increasingly popular new game.
Fall Guys has had an impressive launch week, aside from some early server issues. Mediatonic is already compensating players for server issues with a free skin and Kudos.
Fall Guys 1.05 Update arrived on Thursday. We have the biggest takeaways for you below:
Fall Guys 1.05 Update: Biggest Takeaways
New Level: Jump Showdown
Fall Guys players are probably familiar with the level Jump Club. Jump Showdown is like that but much scarier. A favorite from the beta, Jump Showdown has two rotating poles players must jump over while pieces off the floor will continue to fall out throughout the match, This level is often played on the championship round.
Less Royal Fumble
Speaking of championship rounds, Update 1.05 has lowered the weighting of Royal Fumble, making it less likely to appear as the championship round. This mode is like Tail Tag, but much more boring. It is typically an anti-climactic finish, crowning the one player with the tail at the end of the round champion of the game. Players will be seeing it less after this update.
This update also provides some other general improvements:
• Fixed crash at launch with certain regional calendars set in the operating system.
• Improved messaging for matchmaking and server errors.
• Fixed physics behaving erratically at high framerate on levels like Tip Toe.
• Fixed crown in Fall Mountain not being grabbable in some situations.
• Addressed some collisions in Block Party allowing players to bypass the blocks.
• Fixed parties sometimes failing due to too many requests.
• Addressed some special characters causing display issues in player names.
• Fixed Big Tease achievement not unlocking in certain regions.
• Fixed certain game controller models not being detected on PC.