Far Cry 6 has many missions for the player to take on during the campaign, though one mission is considered one of the trickiest. Here’s a guide to finding the statues.
Located at the West Lado district in the region of Esperanza, players can accept a side quest from Zenia which will require them to deface statues of Gabriel Castillo around the area. To access this mission, players must have completed the “Paradise Lost” and “Heavy Metal” missions beforehand.
The statues may be tricky to find at first, though with some knowledge of the map and the discovery of certain fast travel points, finding the statues should be easy.
Far Cry 6: Paint the Town Map Guide
The following locations contain the Gabriel Statues the mission requires the player to deface:
- Two statues are North of Malecon Heights Plaza.
- Two statues are in the Southwest of the Mercurio Mecanico hideout.
- Four statues are along the waterfront, starting at San Cayetano Orphanage. Drive along the road going counter-clockwise until you reach the northeast area.
- Three statues are in the eastern restricted area near Old Pueblo. Players can also go to La Divinidad Cathedral and go through the alleys, rooftops, and sewers there.
- One statue is in the western restricted area near West Lado. Players can fast travel to Pablo’s Alley.
It’s recommended to use the fast travel points nearby the statues to get the mission done quicker. Otherwise, players are going to have to drive to and from the locations. Upon completion of the mission, the player will earn the following rewards:
- 100 XP
- Zenia as a Bandido Leader
- Orange Paint Bucket (Charm)
Far Cry 6 is now available on Xbox and Playstation consoles, as well as PC, Google Stadia, and Amazon Luna.