February Field Research in Pokemon GO has been revealed.
Niantic Labs' research mechanic is likely one of the most well-used features of Pokemon GO. Every month, trainers are tasked with collecting these tasks by spinning their local PokeStops and completing them to earn one stamp a day. Upon receiving seven stamps, they get a unique Research Breakthrough that could be anything from a rare item to a special Pokemon encounter.
Below, we've detailed all the tasks trainers can expect in February 2021.
February Field Research Pokemon GO 2021
- Win [#] Raid(s)
- Win [# + tier] Raid(s)
- Defeat [#] Team GO Rocket Grunts
- Power up a Pokemon [#] time(s)
- Catch [#] Pokemon
- Catch [# + type] Pokemon
- Catch [# + weather] Pokemon
- Make [# + Nice/Great/Excellent] Throws in a Row/Curveball Throw(s)
- Use [#] Berries
- Hatch [#] Egg(s)
- Evolve [#] Pokemon
- Earn [#] Hearts with your Buddy
- Feed your Buddy [#] time(s)
- Trade [#] Pokemon
- Send [#] Gift(s)
According to a post on Niantic's official Pokemon news blog, the Research Breakthrough reward for February will be an encounter with Snorlax.