FIFA 20's Icon Swaps 2 arrived the day after Christmas with 21 new Icons available to grind in FIFA Ultimate Team.
Icon Swaps is a new promotion introduced in FIFA 20 Ultimate Team. EA Sports wanted to change the stigma around Icons in FUT by removing Icon Squad Building Challenges. In its place, EA Sports introduced a system that lets players complete challenges to earn tokens.
Those tokens, based on amounts set by EA, are submitted for an untradeable Icon.
FIFA 20 Icon Swaps 2: New Icons Released in FIFA Ultimate Team
Here are the new Icons released in Icon Swaps 2 based on tokens required:
- Bobby Moore (Middle) - 5 Tokens
- Frank Rijkaard (Base) - 5 Tokens
- Fernando Hierro (Base) - 6 Tokens
- Edwin van der Sar (Middle) - 6 Tokens
- Ronald Koeman (Middle) - 10 Tokens
- Raul (Middle) - 10 Tokens
- Robert Pires (Prime) - 10 Tokens
- Clarence Seedorf (Base) - 10 Tokens
- Hidetoshi Nakata (Prime) - 11 Tokens
- Gianluca Zambrotta (Base) - 11 Tokens
- Socrates (Base) - 11 Tokens
- Luis Figo (Middle) - 13 Tokens
- Gary Lineker (Prime) - 14 Tokens
- Laurent Blanc (Base) - 14 Tokens
- Sol Campbell (Prime) - 14 Tokens
- Luis Hernandez (Prime) - 19 Tokens
- John Barnes (Prime) - 19 Tokens
- Alessandro Del Piero (Middle) - 20 Tokens
- Ronaldinho (Base) - 21 Tokens
- Michael Essien (Prime) - 23 Tokens
- Patrick Vieira (Base) - 23 Tokens
Additionally, there's a Mid Icon Pack players can obtain by submitting 18 tokens. It's a gamble though it does open the possibilities up of getting an Icon not listed in the new Swaps 2.
Icon Swaps 2 has 11 weeks remaining before the promotion ends.