FIFA 20 Winter Refresh is an upcoming FIFA Ultimate Team promotion in which EA Sports upgrades the base gold cards of players for strong first half seasonal performances.
It's the only time of the year in which gold cards are upgraded. These base upgrades, if applicable, affect special card power curves giving them upgrades as well.
It's also expected that Winter Refresh will introduce Prime Icon Moments cards in packs. So, when does the promotion start? Here's everything you need to know.
FIFA 20 Winter Refresh: When Does it Start?
If FIFA 19 anything to go off of, FIFA 20 Winter Refresh is projected to start on Feb. 14.
Here's what was included in the FIFA 19 Winter Refresh promotion:
- Prime Icon Moments Added to Packs
- Ones to Watch - Winter Edition
- Ratings Refresh
- League Squad Building Challenges Update
- New Players and Weak Foot and Skill Move Updates
- Winter Refresh Objectives Rewards
- New Champions League and Europa League Moments cards