It is time for another round of predictions for the 19th Team of The Week in FIFA 21.
While everyone is busy scrambling about trying to get their hands on a Team of The Year card, which has proven to be more of a challenge than previous years, EA Sports are still cracking on with their weekly promotion and there are a few players who ought to be recognized for their efforts in this past week of football. So without further ado, here is a list of players who deserve to be featured in TOTW 19 for FIFA 21.
FIFA 21 TOTW 19 Predictions: Who Gets in?
The players who are certainly within a shout of being featured in TOTW 19 are as follows:
- Kylian Mbappe - ST - Paris Saint Germain - 2 goals and 1 assist in a 4 - 0 win against Montpellier.
- Youssef En-Nesyri - ST - Sevilla - 3 goals in a 3 - 0 win against Cádiz CF.
- Thomas Muller - CAM - FC Bayern Munich - 2 goals in a 4 - 0 win against Schalke 04.
- Joshua Kimmich - CDM - FC Bayern Munich - 3 Assists in a 4 - 0 win against Schalke 04.
- Nico Elvedi - CB - Borussia Monchengladbach - 2 goals in a 4 - 2 win against Dortmund.
- Moussa Niakhaté - CB - FSV Mainz 05 - 2 goals in a 3 - 2 win against RB Leipzig.
A lot players from the Bundesliga have been showing their worth out on the pitch this week, with many of the action coming from within the backline. Elvedi's two goals against Dortmund proved to be the difference early on as Gladbach put on a sensational performance.
Elsewhere Joshua Kimmich's keen eye for a pass proved to be too much for a struggling Schalke team to handle as he created three chances that lead to goals in a 4 - 0 win, two of which found their way to Thomas Muller who had an equally impactful performance in that game.
But it was Kylian Mbappe that rose to take the spotlight once more as he netted twice against Montpellier and set up the goal that ultimately finished off the game. This saw Paris move to the top of the Ligue 1 table as well as increasing Mbappe's goal tally to 14 in the league.