FIFA 22 Career Mode is one of the most popular modes in the game.
The longstanding pillars of FIFA titles have long been Ultimate Team, Pro Clubs and Career Mode. EA Sports has tried to push Volta into being one of those pillars as well, but Career Mode is a fan-favorite every year despite complaints about lack of improvements over the years.
One part of Career Mode players always look at is potential. How high can a player rise if managed correctly?
FIFA 22 Career Mode: Players With the Highest Potential
Here's a look at the players with the highest potential in FIFA 22, per EA Sports:
- Federico Valverde - CM / Real Madrid - 89 Potential
- Federico Chiesa - RW / Piemonte Calcio - 89 Potential
- Mason Mount - CAM / Chelsea - 89 Potential
- Jules Kounde - CB / Sevilla - 89 Potential
- Marcus Rashford - LM / Manchester United - 89 Potential
- Ansu Fati - LW / FC Barcelona - 90 Potential
- Ryan Gravenberch - CM / Ajax - 90 Potential
- Vinicius Jr. - LW / Real Madrid - 90 Potential
- Dayot Upamecano - CB / Bayern Munich - 90 Potential
- Ferran Torres - RW / Manchester City - 90 Potential
- Pedri - CM / FC Barcelona - 91 Potential
- Joao Felix - CF / Atletico Madrid - 91 Potential
- Matthijs de Ligt - CB / Piemonte Calcio - 91 Potential
- Jadon Sancho - RM / Manchester United - 91 Potential
- Kai Havertz - CAM / Chelsea - 92 Potential
- Phil Foden - CAM / Manchester City - 92 Potential
- Trent Alexander-Arnold - RB / Liverpool - 92 Potential
- Erling Haaland - ST / Borussia Dortmund - 93 Potential
- Gianluigi Donnarumma - GK / Paris Saint-Germain - 93 Potential
- Kylian Mbappe - ST / Paris Saint-Germain - 95 Potential
FIFA 22 is currently out in Early Access as a trial through EA Play.