FIFA 22 Icon Swaps 1 went live Dec. 15 adding new token-based objectives and rewards for players to accrue.
Icon Swaps was first introduced in FIFA 20 and was a rather controversial promotion. It's been in the game since then and still fans have complaints about it. The controversy usually lies in the specific rewards and the objectives tied to tokens. Icon Swaps 1 for FIFA 22 looks very similar to previous iterations, but there are some new rewards that might entice players to collect more tokens than usual.
FIFA 22 Icon Swaps 1: Full List of Rewards
Here's a full list of the FIFA 22 Icon Swaps 1 rewards. For the full list of tokens and how to claim them, click here.
- 2 Tokens - 81+ x25 Pack
- 3 Tokens - 82+ x25 Pack
- 5 Tokens - 83+ x25 Pack
- 6 Tokens - 89 Iker Casillas (Mid)
- 7 Tokens - 88 Rio Ferdinand (Mid)
- 8 Tokens - Base or Mid Icon Pack
- 9 Tokens - 90 Marc Overmars (Mid)
- 10 Tokens - Mid Icon Pack
- 11 Tokens - 88 Marcel Desailly (Mid)
- 12 Tokens - 87 Alessandro Del Piero (Base)
- 13 Tokens - 89+ Mid Icon Pack
- 14 Tokens - Base or Mid Icon Player Pick
- 14 Tokens - 89 Gianluca Zambrotta (Prime)
- 16 Tokens - Mid or Prime Icon Pack
- 17 Tokens - 88 Wayne Rooney (Mid)
- 17 Tokens - Base, Mid or Prime Icon Player Pick
Most players will probably opt for the x25 packs considering they're great to hold for promotions. Others might opt to grab Rio Ferdinand as a meta defender. But, as has been the case, the higher rewards don't seem worth the time required to earn all the tokens.
The first wave of tokens is available until Jan. 10, and then nine more tokens will be made available until Feb. 7.