Here's everything you need to know about who's in the FIFA 22 Team of the Group Stage.
FIFA 22 Team of the Group Stage: Featured Players
The following players have received special items for Team of the Group Stage in FIFA 22:
- Cristiano Ronaldo: ST, Manchester United — 92 Rated
- Robert Lewandowski: ST, Bayern Munich — 93 Rated
- Mohamed Salah: RW, Liverpool — 92 Rated
- Gianluigi Donnarumma: GK, PSG — 90 Rated
- João Cancelo: LB, Manchester City — 89 Rated
- Marquinhos: CB, PSG — 89 Rated
- Leroy Sané: LM, Bayern Munich — 88 Rated
- Christopher Nkunku: RF, RB Leipzig — 88 Rated
- Federico Chiesa: RW, Piemonte Calcio — 87 Rated
- Vinicíus Jr.: LW, Real Madrid — 86 Rated
- Tiago Djaló: CB, Lille — 85 Rated
- Erik Botheim: ST, FK Bodø — 83 Rated
- Said Benrahma: CAM, West Ham — 85 Rated
- Andreas Christensen: CB, Chelsea — 87 Rated
- Victor Osimhen: ST, Napoli — 86 Rated
- Sébastien Haller: ST, Ajax — 88 Rated
Osimhen has received an objective set to complete and earn his special item, while Haller's special item is available in SBCs. The remaining 14 players are now available in packs.
This may be one of the best promotion teams we've received in FIFA 22 so far. The attackers are some of the most overpowered in the game, including Vinicíus Jr, Salah, and Ronaldo. Every card looks usable as well, which is something that EA have done well at this year. There's a player for everyone's squad that can be an upgrade, whether it be in the attack, midfield or backline.
The TOTGS will be available for the next week in packs, and it's unknown if we'll be getting a mini-release or team two coming soon.