EA Sports revealed the FIFA 22 Top 22 for the upcoming FIFA Ultimate Team cycle headlined by Lionel Messi, Robert Lewandowski and Cristiano Ronaldo.
One of the most exciting parts of the buildup to a new FIFA Ultimate Team year is the ratings reveal. Players get to see which cards received major upgrades, downgrades and more. It also sets the table for the best-of-the-best and scouting what a potential meta squad might be. EA Sports opted to first reveal the top 22 players in the game, previously doing scattered releases and a concise top 100.
FIFA 22 Top 22 Ratings Revealed for Ultimate Team
Here's a look at the top 22 rated players in FIFA 22.
- Lionel Messi - 93 RW - Paris Saint-Germain
- Robert Lewandowski - 92 ST - Bayern Munich
- Cristiano Ronaldo - 91 ST - Manchester United
- Kevin De Bruyne - 91 CM - Manchester City
- Kylian Mbappe - 91 ST - Paris Saint-Germain
- Neymar Jr - 91 LW - Paris Saint-Germain
- Jan Oblak - 91 GK - Atletico Madrid
- Harry Kane - 90 ST - Tottenham Hotspur
- N'Golo Kante - 90 CDM - Chelsea
- Manuel Neuer - 90 GK - Bayern Munich
- Marc-Andre Ter Stegen - 90 GK - FC Barcelona
- Mohamed Salah - 89 RW - Liverpool
- Gianluigi Donnarumma - 89 GK - Paris Saint-Germain
- Karim Benzema - 89 CF - Real Madrid
- Virgil Van Dijk - 89 CB - Liverpool
- Joshua Kimmich - 89 CDM - Bayern Munich
- Son Heung-min - 89 LM - Tottenham Hotspur
- Alisson - 89 GK - Liverpool
- Thibaut Courtois - 89 GK - Real Madrid
- Casemiro - 89 CDM - Real Madrid
- Ederson - 89 GK - Manchester City
- Sadio Mane - 89 LW - Liverpool
Paris Saint-Germain and Liverpool are tied at four for the most players in the top 22. Lionel Messi is once again the highest rated player in the game and leads the way for PSG. That front three is going to be a menace early on in the game's cycle.
Additionally, there are seven goalkeepers that have made it into the top 22. Most notably Gianluigi Donnarumma who moved to PSG after winning the Euros with Italy.