FIFA 23 Centurions Cup went live Jan. 13 at the start of Team 2 giving players some additional packs to open or save for Team of the Year.
EA Sports releases special Live FUT Friendly cups throughout a FIFA Ultimate Team cycle. These cups usually have specific requirements and sometimes a match limit. The latest Centurions Cup was released during Team 2 available until Jan. 20 at 1 p.m. ET. This cup is a great way to add some good packs to your haul for the upcoming Team of the Year promotion.
FIFA 23 Centurions Cup: Rewards, Requirements
Here's the full list of objectives and rewards for the FIFA 23 Centurions Cup. All rewards are untradeable:
- Play 4 - Play four matches in the Centurions Cup - 81+ Two Rare Gold Players Pack
- Play 8 - Play eight matches in the Centurions Cup - 84+ Rare Gold Player Pack
- Win 2 - Win two matches in the Centurions Cup - 83+ Double Player Pack
- Win 4 - Win four matches in the Centurions Cup - 83+ Double Player Pack
- Win 6 - Win six matches in the Centurions Cup - 83+ Double Player Pack
- Win 8 - Win eight matches in the Centurions Cup - 84+ Rare Gold Player Pack
- Win 10 - Win 10 matches in the Centurions Cup - Ten 83+ Players Pack
Completing the full objective set will net players an 85+ Two Players Pack and 100 XP. Also, each objective nets players 100 XP toward Season Progress.
Here are the FIFA 23 Centurions Cup requirements in Live FUT Friendlies:
- Clubs: Max. 4
- Loan Players: Max. 0
- Matches Per Day: 4
Players have a maximum of four Centurions Cup matches each day, before the counter resets at 1 p.m. until it expires on Jan. 20. In total, players have 28 matches to complete the full objective set. If done efficiently, players only have to spend three days completing the full set.